Dining tables in our homes are major center of attractions. They go well with the decorum of the house and give a whole new look to the dining room. But if you lack the skills of a proper dining table cleaning, you might have a totally different story to share.
Most of the products which we use on a daily basis for cleaning composed of harsh chemicals which are bound to ruin the quality of these dining tables. While a cleaning solution might be fine over a wood dining table, but the same could be very harmful on some surfaces who come with protective coating.
Before you take the matter in your own hands and start cleaning the extendable wood dining table set, make sure to check the labels of your dining table to see how it could be cleaned. A cleaning product which has been designed specifically for wood is probably one of the safest choices to go after.
When you are considering a cleaning product, choose such a product which is going to clean and disinfect your tables without damaging the upper coating.
In this post, we have shared some of the safest and most effective cleaning instructions for a proper dining table cleaning. These tips could also be used for the daily maintenance of your wooden table.
8 Procedure of Extendable Wood Dining Table Cleaning
Things you will need:
- Adequate amount of water
- Dish detergent
- Soft cloth for cleaning
How to clean the dining table?
- Start the cleaning process by filling a bowl with some warm water.
- Now, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of white vinegar and a really small amount of dishwasher soap.
- Agitate the water and mix it really well to form a solution.
- Moisten a soft cloth with the solution vinegar mixture which you have made.
- Use the same cloth to wipe your dining table. However, in this process, make sure to pay special attention to the edges of the table and any kind of designs who hold the dirt within. The vinegar or soap will also disinfect the table as it removes the grime from meals and other factors.
- Now, rinse the cloth with clean water again.
- Wipe the dining table again with the same cloth.
- Now, dry the surface with a soft and dry cloth. One of the most important things about this process is to dry the table in order to prevent any kind of moisture from soaking into the wood which causes the cracks and other sorts of issues in the table.