Upholstery cleaning is a basic need of all houses and offices and that is why it is necessary to know about different facts related to upholstery cleaners and the cleaning process. To extend the life and revitalize the beauty of any upholstered furniture, it is necessary to use green aka natural upholstery cleaners. For each furniture type, the cleaner can be different. Thus, in this article, we are sharing a recipe of natural cleaner that can be used for non toxic couch cleaning along with the steps of the cleaning process so you can get effective results.
To create an eco friendly couch cleaning solution you will need the following ingredients:
Ingredients For Eco Friendly Couch Cleaning Solution
- Half tablespoon of liquid dish soap
- ¾ cup of lukewarm water
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 clean toothbrush
Recipe To Make A Non Toxic Couch Cleaning Solution:
- Take a spray bottle and pour white vinegar in it.
- Now add liquid dish soap into the vinegar and shake gently to mix both of them well.
- Add lukewarm water into the bottle.
- Shake the bottle to mix all ingredients completely.
That’s it! You have now created a ready to use eco friendly couch cleaning solution.
This is the time to go ahead and use it to clean your upholstered couch. Here are the step wise directions to use this non toxic couch cleaning solution effectively:
4 Easy Steps For Non Toxic Couch Cleaning Process
- Spray this eco friendly couch cleaning solution on the couch to make it moist
- Scrub gently with the toothbrush in a circular manner
- Take a clean cloth and remove the cleaning solution with it
- Repeat the process until you remove the stains or any other dirt on the couch and clean it perfectly
Once the cleaning process is finished, take a clean cloth and damp it in the lukewarm water. Clean the excessive soap with this cloth. Take a dry cloth and blot the cleaned area to remove moisture from the couch.
You are done. This is a perfect way to perform non toxic couch cleaning at home without much investment. However, if you have some stubborn stains which don’t get removed from this cleaning process, you better take the help of a professional upholstery cleaning company.
Toms Upholstery Cleaning is one of the best upholstery couch cleaning service providers. They serve in major suburbs in Melbourne such as Ringwood, Frankston, Box Hill, Hampton, Carrum Down and many more. A team of certified and experienced cleaners will come to your house and clean your upholstered furniture. They also offer