Pets are adorable. Aren’t they? Everyone loves furry animals. However, keeping the house clean when you have a furry pet is another job you need to take care of. One of the most troublesome parts of upholstery cleaning is cleaning pet hair. Fret not! You will learn 5 effective guides to remove pet hair in this article:
5 Effective Guides To Remove Pet Hair
Guide 1: Wipe It Off From Your Pet Before It Falls
Sounds crazy? But, you can do it. How? Follow these steps:
- Take a fabric softener sheet and roll it over your pet
- It will accumulate hair of the pet directly
Guide 2: Wipe Upholstery With Rubber Gloves
Do you know you can use rubber gloves to remove pet hair from upholstery? Here is a guide on how to do it:
- Put off gloves and rub on the upholstery with gloved hands
- The rubber glove will pull off the hair from the upholstery
- Collect it in a garbage bag and throw it away
Guide 3: Sponge Clean
You can also perform upholstery cleaning with a clean sponge:
- Take a clean and dry sponge and rub it on the upholstery furniture with gentle hands.
It will collect all hair of the pets and make it easier to throw away.
Guide 4: DIY Lint Roller
Lint rollers are effective in removing pet hair. However, they are really expensive as well. Fret not! You can make a lint roller with a DIY hack and effectively perform upholstery cleaning.
- Take some packing tapes.
- Roll them in around by keeping the sticky side out.
That’s it! Your lint roller is ready to collect all fur from your upholstery.
Guide 5: Vacuum it
Simple vacuuming may not be effective in the process of removing pet hair. You may vacuum the upholstery and within a few minutes, you see pet hair again. Here is a DIY hack you can follow to make vacuuming more effective:
- Liquid fabric softener
- Spray bottle
Recipe To Make A Cleaner:
- Add 1 spoonful softener and water in the spray bottle
- Shake well to make a cleaning solution
Method Of Upholstery Cleaning To Remove Hair:
- Spray the made cleaning solution on the upholstery furniture
- Let it stay for a few minutes; at least 5-10 minutes
- This process will pull up all pet hair on the surface of the upholstery
- Now, you can vacuum it to remove all pet hair from the furniture
One more tip you can follow when you use a vacuum cleaner for upholstery cleaning. You can vacuum twice and in opposite directions to remove even stubborn fur from the furniture. For example, if you have vacuumed from left to right in the first attempt, then in the second attempt, you must vacuum from right to left.
All these guides can help you eliminate pet hair from your upholstery furniture to make it clean.